Welcome (back) to my blog!


Hi everyone!  After a pretty long "break", I am renewing my blog!  As I was working on my summer PD, I realized that some of my best resources were from blog posts.  Also, it was becoming time consuming to create 4 different resources for the 4 districts that I was working with, often with overlapping information.  After reading the book "Work Simply" by Carson Tate, it made sense to work "smarter, not harder" and jump start my blog to serve as a resource not only for my current districts, but for anyone who wants to learn more about Assistive Technology.

I want this to serve as a collaborate site where we all can learn, so......

Have a topic you want to learn more about?           Leave a comment!
Have a question about how to implement a tool?    Leave a comment!
Want to share how you are using AT?                     Leave a comment!

Looking forward to spending the next 180 sharing and learning!

-Cheryl

Comments

Popular Posts